Thursday, May 31, 2012

Angels, Shifters, and Eaters OH MY!!!

You know I love my unique reads and let me just say that Jamie Lynn Dougherty can whip up a story like no other!!! She takes time honored favorites and puts a spin on them that will leave your head reeling!!!! Not only is she an author of fabulous books she is also a talented artist and designer!! I have the immense pleasure of owning a painting she did for me. It is stunning and her other works are just as breathtaking! Wanna see what she designs? Well take a look at my blog layout!! Yup she did this too!! I'm telling y'all buy her books, buy her one of a kind art pieces and hire her to make your sites pretty!!! Cause one day she's gonna be expensive!!! Love Jamie Lynn Dougherty she is on the rise!! Look out world!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment